Full-Time Dental Treatment Coordinator
Our multi-doctor, general-dentist practice is seeking the perfect candidate to add to our team. This full-time position consists of a 4-day work week with an average 9-hour day starting at 6:15 am. Benefits include dental benefits, lab jacket/uniform, paid continuing education, bonus opportunities, and retirement.
A successful candidate will need to possess excellent communication skills, an open mind and strong desire to learn. Three years dental work experience required. Knowledge of Dentrix Practice Management Software is preferred. A mature applicant will be able to integrate with our accomplished team and serve our loyal patients.
· Discuss treatment plans with patients and make financial arrangements
· Check in/out patients
· Answer phone
· Schedule doctor and hygiene patients
· Confirm appointments and fill schedules
· Verify insurance data and file claims
· Manage electronic communication for office
· Collect and post patient payments
· Minimum of 3 references must be provided
· 4-hour working interview