West Coast Training Woodland, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
West Coast Training
Wouldn’t it be cool to go to work everyday knowing that your job was helping someone else improve their life? Wouldn’t it?
We’re looking for an Admissions Specialist
That’s what our Admissions Specialists do. Working with our small team - a Registrar and our Student Services department - we tackle helping people find a great career. It is rewarding!
We pride ourselves in being flexible, but there are some things we feel very strongly about:
Being excellent communicators of our value.
Understanding the entire business and how it works for our students.
Great teams are better than the “all star” player, and that working together makes us stronger.
Here’s How You’ll Shine in this Position:
· Follow up daily with our extensive inquiries with extraordinary customer focus.
· Keep really good track of things – you understand “the devil is in the details.”
· Support our goal: Keep our classes full and our students and employees happy. It’s a simple but great goal.
· Be reliable. Come in every day ready to talk to new people about new life possibilities as Heavy Equipment and certified Crane Operators.
Here’s all it takes to join us:
· Finished High School or equivalent
· You love being busy – dull moments drive you crazy
· You don’t need a helicopter manager – you’re motivated on your own
· You love talking to people – you never met a stranger
Here’s what you’ll get:
Competitive Wage, Full time work with weekends OFF, vacation and sick time, plus medical, dental, vision and life insurance PLUS paid holidays (after the short waiting period) – AND a bunch of fun people to work with.
OOPS – plus you have to pass a drug test.
DOUBLE OOPS – If you have some past sales experience – you’ll be at the top of our list
Check us out: www.heavyequipmenttraining.com
West Coast TrainingWhy Work Here?
Everyday you get to go to work with people who enjoy their jobs helping others enter new careers
At West Coast Training! We provide construction companies and workers with heavy equipment training and certification programs. Our goal is to help our students maximize their earning potential by providing them with the knowledge required of today’s industry professionals.