We invite you to come join our Orange County Imaging team as a per-diem Computed Tomography Technologist. This career opportunity will help with coverage as needed during weekdays (CT hours of operation are Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm), and is located at our multi-modality outpatient imaging practices in Orange County, CA. These centers currently use Siemens, Phillips Brilliance 16, and GE CT Lightspeed 16 equipment and provide a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a comfortable and patient friendly environment. As a CT Technologist you'll:
- Perform high quality CT exams on incoming patients.
- Administer contrast as needed, in a safe and effective manner.
- Monitor patient's well-being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
- Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
- Assist radiologists with CT Arthograms.
- Travel to our outpatient centers in San Clemente, Mission Viejo, Laguna, Irvine, Huntington Beach, and Newport Beach to help with coverage as needed.
- Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We're looking for experienced and professional candidates who are able to independently perform all outpatient CT exams and procedures. Applicants for CT Technologist jobs with RadNet must have ARRT(R) certification, CA State License in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology (CRT), CA State Venipuncture permit, BLS certification, a passion for patient care, and great communication skills. ARRT(CT) certification and at least 1 year of recent CT work experience is preferred!
We offer hands-on training, advancement opportunities,paid sick-time off, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
Keywords: Medical Diagnostic Imaging, Imaging Services, radiologic technologist jobs, radiologic technician jobs, rad tech jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, X-ray technologist jobs, Radiological Technologist jobs, Tech Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging Technologist, computed tomography jobs, CT technologist jobs, CT Technician jobs, CT Tech jobs, Computed Tomography Tech jobs, Computed Tomography Technologist jobs, and Computed Tomography Technician jobs