Project Manager - Technical
West Coast Logistics
San Carlos, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Client you will be working for is a Fortune 150 global leader in the Renewable Energy industry and are revolutionizing the electric vehicle (EV) charging market with grid-integrated charging stations and IoT platform. They currently have the #2 EV Car Charging Station in the US. This opportunity will give you experience in the growing renewable energy industry in the United States with a company that is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy.
San Carlos, California
$38-$42 per hour
08/1/2022-12/31/2022 – with a strong possibility of extension
POSITION OVERVIEW: PROJECT MANAGER - Technical
We are looking for someone to drive our projects from feasibility to product realization. Proactively identify, prioritize, and drive resolution of program issues. Present and communicate top issues, risks, and critical achievements to executive leadership. Own the schedule, priorities, prioritization, and timelines, for technologies. Help the team with ongoing improvements to the program management processes Collaborate with Engineering, Quality, Operations, and Marketing teams. Experience in the consumer market space is desirable but not required.
- At least 5 years of program or project management in hardware (PCBA) and firmware development
- Driving multi-functional efforts across major technical fields: Engineering, QA, Compliance, and Manufacturing Engineering
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Proactively Identifies risks, develops mitigation strategies, and facilitates resolutions
- Sound technical foundation and a highly motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of firmware engineering standard methodologies and related dependencies
- Broad understanding of UL Safety and FCC compliance requirements
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire team members
- Bachelor’s degree
West Coast Logistics
AddressSan Carlos, CA
Get fresh Client Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.