Our network of offices servicing California and Washington means West Coast Dental is continuously looking for talented individuals to join our rapidly growing team. The variety of opportunities includes corporate, clinical, and field office positions.
If you enjoy Welcoming, Communicating, and Delivering best practices, then West Coast Dental has the right career path for you!
Welcome to West Coast Dental!
The Dental Insurance Biller performs a variety of front office tasks and duties including, but not limited to:
- Communicate necessary information to assist patients with their dental insurance and to make sure they understand their benefits
- Process dental claims for pre authorization, billing and able to follow up on unpaid claims.
- Assist with financial arrangement for unpaid patient balances
- Must understand dental terminology
- Must know how HMO and PPO dental insurance plans operate
- Able to verify patient eligibility for dental insurances
- Able to understand CDT codes and EOB’s for Dental Insurance
- Able to coordinate and understand financial arrangements for patient accounts
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Previous dental insurance billing experience is a MUST
We recognize the importance of investing on our most valuable asset that strengthens the very foundation of West Coast Dental, our employees. In line with this objective, we understand that providing excellent service to our employees facilitates professional and personal growth that will enable them to live our company principle - To Welcome, Communicate and Deliver unparalleled customer service.
West Coast Dental offers a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our employees.
West Coast Dental offers:
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Vision insurance
- Comprehensive dental benefit
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness, cancer, gap and accident
- Continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
West Coast Dental will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.