Entry Level Customer Service
- $18 Hourly
Now Hiring Customer Service Team Member / Cashier
Available Job Locations: Greenbrae, Novato, San Rafael
What We Offer:
- Competetive Pay
- Benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedules - full time and part time careers available.
- Opportunites for career growth
- Training provided - entry level welcome
- Gas discounts with employee incentive program
We are looking for all levels (entry level included), hardworking, dedicated, customer focused individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and helping make a difference in the world. We offer both full-time and part-time careers on all 3 shifts (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) allowing employees to select the opportunity that works with their lifestyle. Our company gives employees the opportunity to continuing growing their skills while growing their career within the organization.
Our Team Members/ Cashiers are responsible for the proper and efficient operation of the station during their shift, within company policy. This includes ensuring that the shift contributes to the increased profitability and growth of the store and ensuring our customer’s needs are met every step of the way. We empower our employees/ team members to step outside the box to ensure we offer the best in class service to all of our customers each and every day.
We expect all our Team Members to demonstrate our CORE VALUES: People, Teamwork, Communication, Training, Results Matter, Fun, Customer Centered and Safety. We all win as one. Living our brand is a critical part of our roles.
Below is a general outline of some of the roles/ responsibilities our Team Members/ Cashiers (this list is not all inclusive):
- Managing the cash register throughout the shift ensuring the money stays balanced and customer are assisted in a fast and accurate manner.
- Stocking products on shelves and making sure the store looks clean and professional at all times.
- Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous customer service to store customers, vendors, and staff at all times.
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store and surrounding property
- Troubleshoot and resolve car wash related issue as needed
- Prepare a shift report at the end of the shift as per company guidelines
- Cross and upsell store products and sales to assist in increasing store sales
- Escalate any issues to their next level manager that needs immediate attention.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed. Communicate verbally and in writing with various management on store operations in a very quick timeline especially any changes or items that may adversely affect the store’s operations.
- Read, understand, and write the English language.
- Perform basic match including proper calculation of change, etc.
- Having the ability to validating Identification prior to selling tobacco and/ or alcohol (as per required under regulations).
- Can lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders as needed
- Ability to remain calm and respond according to policies and procedures in any form of emergencies
- Tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products
- Ability to work in various temperature environments (coolers, outside in various weather conditions, and in the station)
- Employee that is with us for 6 months to 3 Years = 0.10 cents off Gallon of Fuel
- Employee that is with us for 3 yrs.- 5 yrs. = 0.30 cents off gallon of fuel
- Employee that is with us for +5 yrs. = 0.40 cents off gallon of fuel
- MAXIMUM 20 GALLONS AND 2 FILL UPS PER WEEK
- 18+ years old to work 1st and 2nd shift.
- Minimum of 21 year old to work 3rd shift
The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities listed above is by no means a complete list. It is merely a general summary for the position described. Management reserves the right to revise or change this position description at any time.
** The company reserves the right to run background checks as a condition of employment
Loop Neighborhood Markets is your friendly corner store, just a lot better. We offer careers on our team for anyone with a smiling face and a positive attitude. We believe in creating a fun and friendly work environment from top down reinforcement of our company culture. We offer competitive wages and benefits to our employees and the local community through a variety of philanthropic efforts.
West Coast Convenience Stores / Loop Neighborhood MarketNovato, CA
WebsiteView All West Coast Convenience Stores / Loop Neighborhood Market Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.