Billling and Credentialing Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
West Cecil Health Center is looking to add to their Medical Practice Team! WCHC is looking for a, driven, Billing and Credentialing Specialist. If you’re looking to work for an organization that offers great benefits, growth opportunities and a positive atmosphere, this is the job for you!
BILLING AND CREDENTIALING SPECIALIST POSITION SUMMARY
The Billing and Credentialing Specialist functions as a subject matter expert in medical/dental practice revenue cycle, to include coding and processing of claims, FTCA and insurance credentialing. They support the company’s core values by exhibiting integrity, trust, respect, compassion, quality, teamwork, accountability, communication, and a commitment to the community.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Company Sponsored Events
- Employee Engagement Committees
- WCHC offers a compressive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Employer paid Life and AD&D and Disability insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Volunteer time
- Paid Holidays
- Education reimbursement
BILLING AND CREDENTIALING SPECIALIST PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Ensure timely and accurate submission of all claims including following up with third party payers
- Monitor and manage clinical staff credentialing files to ensure compliance with internal policies, HRSA requirements, and all state and federal regulations
- Credentialing of clinical staff with third party payers
- FTCA credentialing of clinical providers
- Daily review of rejected claims; making edits and resolving errors to ensure expedited processing
- Management and reconciliation of daily Time of Service (TOS) batches/deposits from all sites
- Enter payments and denials to patient accounts
- Monitor and manage collection process, patient account aging, and bad debt reporting.
- Contacts patients regarding outstanding balances and follows up on previous payment commitments
- Answers patient billing questions verbally and/or in writing
At WCHC, we embrace diversity and we don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, or veteran status.
West Cecil Health Center Inc
HealthcareView all jobs at West Cecil Health Center Inc