505 S 336th St Suite 140, Federal Way, WA 98003
West Campus Sports and Orthopedic Physical Therapy is looking for a highly motivated, driven professional Physical Therapist to join our team. Strong desire to be continuously challenged in providing quality 1 on 1 Physical Therapy to diverse orthopedic patients. Come join us and contribute to our clinics success. Salary competitive and dependent upon experience. Mentoring and partnership opportunities available. Full benefit package with productivity incentives.
- Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities.
- Restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function, but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health assisted by PTAs when appropriate.
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Chart on electronic medical record software and maintain productivity standards set by clients.
- Valid Washington Physical Therapy License
- Graduated from an accredited physical therapy assistant program
Please email cover letter/resume to: email@example.com