Corporate Recruiter (Telework)
- Expired: October 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Were a growth company whose mission is to power the federal government with highly skilled professionals. And we need a Corporate Recruiter to help us find and retain terrific employees! We need somebody who is highly reliable, detail-oriented, conscientious, and, ultimately, knows how to work this role requires you to produce. If you want to join a company that is moving as fast as possible to equip and empower the United States government with the best possible talent, then submit your resume today!
- Source candidates using databases, email, messaging, and phone
- Plan, prepare, and execute multi-channel strategic sourcing campaigns
- Screen candidates to assess background, skills, etc.
- Build pipeline of active and passive candidates
- Source full-time, part-time, and 1099 candidates
- Research, test, and use creative approaches to source hard-to-find cleared candidates
- Be creative and imaginative in finding and testing innovative sourcing strategies
- Coordinate internal and external phone interviews
- Conduct relevant market research, e.g., salary bands, interview questions, etc.
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Meet all realistic deadlines
- Prioritize work in a fast-past, deadline-oriented environment
- Plan, prepare, and execute a self-managed schedule
- Do what you say you are going to do
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Web-Based Boolean Search
- Databases, e.g., Monster, Dice, etc.
- 1+ years progressive experience preference for more
- Agency experience across the full talent acquisition lifecycle
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly responsive via email, text, and phone
- Sunny personality
- Highly reliable, detail-oriented, conscientious
- Able to work in fast-pace environment
- Required Bachelors degree
- 100% Telework
West 4th Strategy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, age, marital status, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
Other Considerations: Relocation will not be offered. Selected applicants will be subject to a background investigation. Individuals primary workstation is located in an office area. The noise level in this environment is low to moderate. Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of the time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc. Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of the time.
West 4th Strategy
Get fresh Assistant Corporate Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.