Audio Editor and Podcast Producer for Growing Company
Wessler Media Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wessler Media, LLC is looking for passionate, detail-oriented and self-motivated podcast producers and audio editors.
We work with brands like: Pelotonia, Ohio Farm Bureau, Ohio State Fair, Lifeline of Ohio and others.
Summary: Recording, editing and producing podcasts and other audio content in Adobe Audition. Work from home option available, but you should be prepared to come to our studios at times. Can you conduct interviews? That's a bonus for sure.
More Details: You would receive audio (along with project directions). From there, you'd be expected to complete the task on time and with great attention to detail. Projects would start with basic editing of client's audio into radio segments and move toward complete production of the final product. Let's grow together to create content that will capture minds and hearts!
- Must be proficient in Adobe Audition.
- Utilize audio from internal and external sources.
- Ability to schedule guests and arrange interviews.
- Produce promos for podcast episodes as needed.
- Uploading audio to podcast hosting services.
- Have prior podcast / audio editing experience.
- Able to work from home, in studio or in the field.
- Turn around projects on a tight deadline.
- Must be able to take direction and finish tasks with (in some cases) little direction.
- Tasks will range from editing client's audio into segments (easier) to arranging a story for a podcast (harder).
- Must have a mind on how to arrange a story creatively, etc.
- Interviewing experience is a major plus.
- Must be able to name their favorite character on "The Simpsons" and why.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
- One to two years of audio projection experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Audition.
- Ability to meet deadlines, take direction and be organized.
- Can deal with stress and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Can name their favorite beverage and defend it.
- Knows that the Rolling Stones are the greatest rock band of all time.
Wessler MediaWhy Work Here?
Let's work together to create audio experiences that capture the imagination of the listener.
Built on a childhood dream, Wessler Media exists to create memorable and lasting audio experiences.
7594 Slate Ridge BlvdColumbus, OH
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Wessler Media