WeSource Workforce Solutions is a staffing agency and temporary placement company who's home base is in Connecticut. We focus on pairing the right skill set and personality with the right company.
We are working with a top non-profit organization in New Haven County, Connecticut that is looking to add a strong CFO to their team. The perfect candidate will have over 10 years of experience in Senior Management and have a deep, extensive knowledge of budgeting with grants being the primary source of revenue.
- Presents financial status and projection reports at Board of Director meetings.
- Ensures financial systems are operating efficiently and the appropriate security is in place.
- Ensures compliance with external funding and regulatory requirements including the timely submission of reports. Provides internal financial to senior management on a monthly basis.
- Ensures controls are in place to safeguard Agency assets.
- Oversight of the agency’s annual auditing process. This includes the development of Request for Proposal documents to select an auditing firm and managing the relationship with the auditing firm.
- Establishes and maintains fiscal policies and procedures; ensures adherence to Agency -approval and authority guidelines.
- Provides direct supervision and managerial oversight to Fiscal Department staff and provides functional direction to program staff regarding reporting and audits.
- Assists the Director of Research Development & Planning with the development of budgets for new programs.
- Master's Degree in Finance/Accounting, CPA highly preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Senior Management
- 10+ years of experience at a non-profit organization
- Must have deep knowledge of grants and experience budgeting with grants
- Benefits include vacation/sick days, 401(k), health insurance. Salary commensurate with experience.
About WeSource Workforce Solutions LLC:
WeSource Workforce Solutions is a Connecticut based staffing agency and temporary placement company. We focus on pairing the right skill set and personality with the right company and culture so you can thrive!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year