Development and Database Clerk
- $16 to $16 Hourly
Wesley Glen Ministries is seeking a full time Development and Database Clerk.
- Process all daily gift deposits and provide accurate recording and acknowledgment of all gift types, ensuring that it balances with the finance report.
- Provide weekly prospect research and identification reports to the team using research software and other sources.
- Advise the development team on giving lapses and prepare pledge reminder statements.
- Prepare documents and reports as needed for presentations, meetings, etc.
- Handle year-end tax receipts and provide data for grant requests.
- Prepare all necessary reports for auditors and conference office.
- Provide regular cleanup and maintenance for the donor database.
- Ensure that all donor records contact information stays current and accurate and assist with contact entries in the database for CEO and CDO.
- Perform regular stewardship calls and assist donors with questions about their giving by researching and solving any issues that arise.
- Prepare and mail honor/memorial cards to families.
- Field all Development Office and CEO calls, assist team with various mailings, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Design and publish quarterly ministry newsletter.
- Assist with all fundraising activities and events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Required Experience:
- Must be organized, analytical, detailed-oriented and possess ability to multi-task.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and interact well with a diverse staff and varied constituencies including Board, donors, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Experience in research and database management preferred.
- Experience using Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge Software is highly preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Competitive Pay rate
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, holidays
- AFLAC a la carte benefits
Wesley Glen Ministries is an equal opportunity employer.
Wesley Glen’s employees and volunteers personify compassion. At the core of everything they do are the residents, day program participants and families they serve. Wesley Glen commits to helping residents and day program participants achieve full, happy lives as contributing members of the Wesley Glen family and surrounding communities in which they live.
Wesley Glen is accredited by The Council on Quality and Leadership (CQL) and Personal Care Home Licensure of the Georgia Department of Human Services Office of Regulatory Services.
Key Programs: Wesley Glen’s core program provides residential housing and associated programming for individuals with disabilities with the goal of full integration and involvement in the community. Residential services include 24-hour care funded through the Medicaid Comprehensive Waiver funding option. Residential services are determined based on an individual’s needs for support and their preferences.
Cornerstone is a skills-building day program to provide individuals with greater confidence to interact appropriately in various activities so they can better integrate into their communities. The focus is on the participants’ interests and personal growth, and also includes group activities to foster interpersonal skills.
About 42 individuals participate in residential and day programs. Living a full and happy life is the goal for each person!
The Mission of Wesley Glen Ministries: Wesley Glen Ministries is a Christian organization whose core mission is to support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Wesley Glen Ministries
4580 N Mumford RdMacon, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.