RESOLUTION SPECIALIST- HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
It’s time to push your career to the next level! Enjoy a hybrid work environment that leaves you genuinely feeling good about the work you’re doing. All with some very unique benefits…
New employees receive:
- MacBook Pro to complete work tasks
- Sign on BONUS
- Hybrid work schedule
- Matching 401k
- C-Suite Level Health Insurance
- Very generous paid time off
- First-class onsite fitness center
- A culture like no other: food trucks, relaxed team building lounge areas, quarterly bonuses, and the occasional foosball tournament
- Lots of training to set you up for success
- And much more (listed at the bottom of this ad)...
The world is changing – we often seem to find ourselves not just looking for a career that gives us opportunity for growth, but for a career that lets us feel good about the work we do and… get to have fun doing it!
Wesley Financial Group, LLC is a company based in Franklin, Tennessee that helps timeshare owners who have been misled get out of their timeshare.
With offices in Franklin, TN and Las Vegas, NV, Wesley is a national company that has been listed on the Inc. 500 list two years in a row.
Wesley Financial Group, LLC is looking for a full time Resolution Specialist to join our team! The way we care for our employees makes us stand out among other organizations. We believe in one team - one mission. We believe in empowering individuals to step into the best version of themselves.
Resolution Specialists hold a client-facing role and are responsible for guiding our clients through the dispute process with the goal of terminating their timeshare ownership. The ideal person for this job is extremely well organized, highly motivated, positive, optimistic, flexible, patient and a team player.
- Actively works a dispute throughout the termination process and life of file in the Resolution Department
- Complete an accurate orientation call for each new client
- Ensure clients have a full understanding of each step/action of their dispute
- Draft appropriate, client-specific action steps throughout the dispute with the goal of moving the client towards timeshare ownership termination
- Respond to all emails, calls and chatters in a timely manner
- Address all comments from clients submitted through the feedback form within 24 hours and provide an update through Chatter thread
- Must retain accurate and up to date client records in Salesforce
- Must maintain professional and consistent communication with your clients through email, mail, and phone correspondence
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and within a group
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must present a positive and professional attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Attention to detail
- 2 years of Customer Service experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain confidence within the sub-department
- Ability to work hard and efficiently, jumping in and helping wherever necessary
- 1-2 years of experience using Google Suite, Microsoft office and Salesforce
- Bilingual preferred but not required
Additional PERKS for being a Wesley Employee:
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Robust employee recognition programs
- Ability to participate in company-wide community outreach programs
- Competitive wages and bonuses
- Fun engaging company-wide events and activities
- 9 paid holidays PLUS the workdays between Christmas and New Years off
- 2 floating holidays
- Great work/life balance
- Open communication- bi-weekly town hall meetings
- Spirited and passionate team environment with members who display core values of teamwork and integrity
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental and vision plans, company paid short term disability, life insurance, parental leave and employer funded HSA)
- A welcome box of Wesley swag
Wesley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using e-Verify.
We can’t wait to have you on the team! To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wesley Financial Group
BusinessView all jobs at Wesley Financial Group