We are looking for a qualified Controls Engineer to join our engineering team.
- 5+ years of performing design & programming of complex electrical systems
- BS EE, BSEET, BS engineering equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of electrical hardware and controls software design concepts.
- Understands electrical wiring & construction of capital equipment.
- Experience with CAD software such as AutoCAD Electrical.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel to support customer site visits for installation and support.
- Organize and execute a plan to deliver electrical designs and sound machine control methodologies that satisfy corporate objectives by conducting: risk assessment, machine concept and design direction, purchased component selection, and adherence to project specifications and performance expectations.
- Ability to manage and work in a team of other engineers in a cross-functional team environment to deliver technically sound and robust automated machine designs while meeting manpower and material budgets.
- Responsible for weekly status reports to project management on project budget and schedule performance.
- Capable of executing hardware & software designs for capital equipment.
- Design, program, and debug custom machines.
- Assist in install and commissioning at customers domestic & worldwide.
- Serve as project’s main technical director in front of internal and external customers and assume all technical responsibility for the project.
- Responsible for providing concept, budget, and schedule on project related Engineering Change Notices.
Character Traits Include:
- Demonstrate a strong controls and electrical aptitude and an understanding of sound machine design standards and practices.
- Being a creative problem solver whom possesses strong communication skills while working with a team.
- Looks to learn from others to leverage successful methods and standard practices.
- Participates in maintaining an environment of mutual respect and professional behavior.
Great Work Environment!
Competitive Wages and Good Benefits including matching 401K.