We are looking for a qualified Controls Engineer to join our engineering team.
- 5+ years of performing design & programming of complex electrical systems
- BS EE, BSEET, BS engineering equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of electrical hardware and controls software design concepts.
- Understands electrical wiring & construction of capital equipment.
- Experience with CAD software such as AutoCAD Electrical.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel to support customer site visits for installation and support.
- Organize and execute a plan to deliver electrical designs and sound machine control methodologies that satisfy corporate objectives by conducting: risk assessment, machine concept and design direction, purchased component selection, and adherence to project specifications and performance expectations.
- Ability to manage and work in a team of other engineers in a cross-functional team environment to deliver technically sound and robust automated machine designs while meeting manpower and material budgets.
- Responsible for weekly status reports to project management on project budget and schedule performance.
- Capable of executing hardware & software designs for capital equipment.
- Design, program, and debug custom machines.
- Assist in install and commissioning at customers domestic & worldwide.
- Serve as project’s main technical director in front of internal and external customers and assume all technical responsibility for the project.
- Responsible for providing concept, budget, and schedule on project related Engineering Change Notices.
Character Traits Include:
- Demonstrate a strong controls and electrical aptitude and an understanding of sound machine design standards and practices.
- Being a creative problem solver whom possesses strong communication skills while working with a team.
- Looks to learn from others to leverage successful methods and standard practices.
- Participates in maintaining an environment of mutual respect and professional behavior.
Great Work Environment!
Competitive Wages and Good Benefits including matching 401K.
Wes-Tech Automation SolutionsWes-Tech Automation Solutions is an established integrator of automated manufacturing and assembly systems, located in Buffalo Grove, IL. Over its 40-years in business the company has developed a strong leadership position based on innovation and proprietary products that range from fully automated custom designed assembly lines to conveyor systems and gantry robots to production line accessories. Great Work Environment! Competitive Wages and Good Benefits including matching 401K.