Master Level Therapist:LCSW, LMFT, LMHC , Addiction ; CAC, LAC or LCAC
Richmond Indiana Residential Facility Specializing Rebuilding Relationships and Restoring Hope For Chilren and Families
Counsels individuals or groups regarding psychological or emotional problems such as stress, substance abuse, or family situations and develops and implements therapeutic treatment plan in residential setting in compliance with COA standards and state, federal, agency and all other applicable rules and regulations.
- Interviews residents to obtain information concerning social history, treatment and other pertinent information.
- Plans and administers therapeutic treatment, behavior modification, and stress management therapy to assist residents in developing/displaying appropriate behaviors.
- Observes residents to detect indications of abnormal physical or mental behavior.
- Reviews results of tests given by psychologists to evaluate residents’ needs.
- Changes method and degree of therapy when indicated by resident reactions/needs.
- Discusses progress toward goals with residents such as medication regiment, family relationships, educational programs, social development, discharge plans or other behavioral problems.
- Consults with psychologist/psychiatrist or other specialists concerning treatment plans and amends plans as required.
Education and Experience:
LCSW, LMFT, LMHC OR Master’s Level Therapist with degree that is licensed eligible (LMHC, LMFT, LCSW)
Addiction ; CAC, LAC or LCAC
Possesses valid driver license.
Wernle Youth and Family Treatment Center
Why Work Here?Wernle is a non-profit residential treatment – behavioral health care agency committed to providing quality services to children and their families through caring programs and healing relationships, which are reflective of God’s love in Jesus Christ.
140 year old non-profit faith and hope based residential treatment for children and their families