Truck Driver - Various Hometime Options- Avg. $75-$85k- No Exp. Needed
Werner Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Werner is Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
Brand New Pay Increase for Our OTR Fleet!
OTR Average $64k+ per Year - Top Performers Earn $80k+
$1,200 Guaranteed Weekly Pay
Multiple Route and Home Time Options to Fit Your Lifestyle!
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran with a knack for hauling refrigerated freight or just starting your career, we have truck driving jobs available to fit all levels of experience. Werner's Career Track program allows drivers to focus on the enhancement of their skills by getting valuable, hands-on experience with one of our highly skilled Leader Drivers. Driver Placement Team will find the best possible situation to fit your financial and home time needs.
- We have versatile time off opportunities such as daily, weekly and bi-weekly
- OTR, Dedicated and Regional
- Teams, Solo's and Leaders
- Experienced and recent graduates
Start your career at Werner! Apply Today!
Excellent Pay & Bonuses
- Average $75k - $85k annually - Dedicated Routes*
- Top performers earn $90k - $100k annually - Dedicated Routes*
- Team drivers earn $73k - $80k+ each, annually*
- Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus Paid Weekly*
- Over 200 home time and pay packages to choose from
- Top of the line, brand new equipment
- Relocation bonus programs on select accounts
- The respect you deserve from your employer
- Find a financial future you can be proud of at Werner!
*(Pay varies by route, location and experience level, request info for more details)
The Werner Advantage
Werner Enterprises was founded by a driver, for drivers. That is why we’re committed to treating every professional driver with care, dignity and respect. Professional truck drivers are the backbone of Werner and our nation.
- $15,000 tuition reimbursement is available for those who qualify
- Rider and pet-friendly
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
- HSA and health programs
- Paid tolls and fuel cards
- Military skills test waiver
- Elite veteran driver program
- Top employer for military veterans
- Team matching program
- Industry-leading miles
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Advanced technology and late-model equipment
- Leading edge telematics device
- Collision mitigation technology
- Truck navigation system
- 100% trailer tracking
- Average truck age is 2 years
- 24hr maintenance assistance
- Driver Portal and app
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid Class A CDL
- Acceptable driving record
- A recent graduate of a truck driving school or verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Meet all DOT qualifications
- Pass a DOT physical, including DOT drug screen and company hair follicle testing
- Acceptable references from past employers
To start your career at Werner, Apply Today!
In a time when financial uncertainty plagues many companies, Werner Drivers can be confident they will be paid on time and are part of a team that values their needs.
Why Werner Enterprises? There are many great advantages to driving with Werner. Besides our comprehensive package of benefits (health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and stock purchase plans) for solo and team company drivers, Werner offers drivers the peace of mind that goes hand-in-hand with working for a well-established company that maintains a strong financial condition with low debt. In a time when financial uncertainty plagues many companies, Werner Drivers can be confident they will be paid on time and are part of a team that values their needs.
Transportation and Storage