Box Truck Delivery Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location and Schedule:
Tuesday thru Saturday, start time 5:00 AM until deliveries are completed
Macy Furniture Warehouse: 401 Clearview Rd. Edison NJ 08837
Pre-Employment: Pass pre-employment Screening (Drug Screening, Background Check, Physical, MVR)
Daily Discretionary Bonus pay rate: Driver $ 190.00
· Must possess a level of customer service skills
· Work safely in a customer-focused, fast-paced environment
· Must have a legal state ID along with proof of citizenship
· High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
· Must be comfortable reading maps and operating GPS units
· Must have a valid driver's license(driver only) along with proof of citizenship
· Must pass MVR investigation / all DOT required pre-employment criteria / drug test
· Experience driving 24-26ft straight/box trucks (Driver only)
· One-Two years delivery experience (Driver only)
· Drivers must be 23 years old or older
· Have the ability to consistently lift/move furniture, bedding and accessories in excess of 100lbs.
· Continuously lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
· Deliver furniture to in a variety of outdoor weather conditions
Werner Final Mile/NEHDS Logistics is a Delivery Service Partner with big furniture companies and we have full time positions available for delivery professionals who are:
· Always on time for work
· Good at working as a Team!
· Comfortable making decisions
· Supportive team members
· Not afraid of hard work
· Willing to coach and be coached
· Able to deliver good customer service
· customer service skills: 1 year (Required)
· assembly / installations / product handling: 1 year (Preferred)
· lifting 100lbs : 1 year (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Work Authorization: United States
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) % matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Werner Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1956 and is a premier transportation and logistics company, with coverage throughout North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia. Werner maintains its global headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska and maintains offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Australia. Werner is among the five largest truckload carriers in the United States, with a diversified portfolio of transportation services that includes dedicated; medium-to-long-haul, regional and local van; expedited; temperature-controlled; and flatbed services. Werner’s Logistics portfolio includes freight management, truck brokerage, intermodal, and international services. International services are provided through Werner’s domestic and global subsidiary companies and include ocean, air and ground transportation; freight forwarding; and customs brokerage.
Werner Final Mile
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh BOX Truck Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.