Truck Driver - Earn $75k-$85k/Yr + Up to $5k Sign-On - Great Benefits
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Werner is Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
Multiple Route Options - Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
More Than Half Our Professional Drivers Make Over $75,000 and Our Top 25% Make Over $85k!
Great Pay & Bonuses
- More than half our professional drivers make over $75,000 and our top 25% make over $85k!
- Top performers earn $90,000 - $100,000 annually - Dedicated Routes*
- Team drivers earn $78,000 - $84,000+ each, annually*
- Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus Paid Weekly*
- Over 250 home time and pay packages to choose from
- Top of the line, brand new equipment
- Relocation bonus programs on select accounts
- The respect you deserve from your employer
- Find a financial future you can be proud of at Werner!
*(Pay varies by route, location and experience level, request info for more details)
Home Time & Route Options
- We have versatile time off opportunities such as daily, weekly and bi-weekly
- Dedicated, OTR and Regional
- Solo's, Teams and Leaders
To start your career at Werner, apply today!
The Werner Advantage
Werner Enterprises was founded by a driver, for drivers. That is why we're committed to treating every professional driver with care, dignity and respect. Professional truck drivers are the backbone of Werner and our nation.
- $15,000 tuition reimbursement is available for those who qualify
- Rider and pet-friendly
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
- HSA and health programs
- Paid tolls and fuel cards
- Military skills test waiver
- Elite veteran driver program
- Top employer for military veterans
- Team matching program
- Industry-leading miles
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Career Currency Program-Earn graduate or college credit (family eligible)
We Keep America Moving
Werner Enterprises was founded by a driver, for drivers. That is why we’re committed to treating every professional driver with care, dignity and respect. Professional truck drivers are the backbone of Werner and our nation. Because of our vast network of supply chain solutions and diverse operations, our professional drivers have an open road of opportunity. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran with a knack for hauling refrigerated freight or just starting your career, we have truck driving jobs available to fit all levels of experience. Werner's Career Track Program allows drivers to focus on the enhancement of their skills by getting valuable, hands-on experience with one of our highly skilled Leader Drivers. Contact our Recruiting Team, and they will find the best possible situation to fit your financial and home time needs.
- Advanced technology and late-model equipment
- Leading-edge telematics device
- Collision mitigation technology
- Truck navigation system
- 100% trailer tracking
- Average truck age is 2 years
- 24hr maintenance assistance
- Driver Portal and app
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid Class A CDL
- At least 1 months (30 days) of commercial driving experience is required
- Acceptable driving record
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Meet all DOT qualifications
- Pass a DOT physical, including DOT drug screen and company hair follicle testing
- Acceptable references from past employers
To start your career at Werner, apply today!
In a time when financial uncertainty plagues many companies, Werner Drivers can be confident they will be paid on time and are part of a team that values their needs.
Werner - CDL-A Company Driver - Solos, Teams, and Leaders
Why Werner Enterprises? There are many great advantages to driving with Werner. Besides our comprehensive package of benefits (health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and stock purchase plans) for solo and team company drivers, Werner offers drivers the peace of mind that goes hand-in-hand with working for a well-established company that maintains a strong financial condition with low debt. In a time when financial uncertainty plagues many companies, Werner Drivers can be confident they will be paid on time and are part of a team that values their needs.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Werner Truck Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.