We work hand in hand with some of the largest retailers in the world. Our clients have specific fields of expertise ranging from Mobility/Wireless Communications to the biggest names in Home Entertainment. The Marketing Representative will report directly to the Account Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs.
Upon hire, you will receive full, comprehensive hands-on training in a classroom style setting as well as practical field training.
You will be assigned a client to represent and be the liaison between the client and their customers, working face to face with the customers as well as participating in direct marketing and sales.
NO CALL CENTER - NO TELEMARKETING OR COLD CALLS- NO DOOR TO DOOR SALES
FULL TIME AND HOURLY PAY PLUS BONUSES
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Work with customer to identify needs, create solutions and ensure a positive sales experience.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Find new sales leads, through retail avenues, client referrals, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales goals within schedule.
- Partner with team members and other departments to coordinate sales efforts.
- Maintain current product knowledge.
- Utilize various software systems to optimize efficiency and performance.
- Full time, entry level opportunity to get valuable experience.
- Base pay and unlimited earning potential
- Advancement and growth opportunities in the first year.
- Management training program available
- Travel opportunities
- A constant learning environment
The ideal Marketing Representative will successfully progress from this entry-level opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Customer service
- Client relations
For immediate consideration, apply today with a copy of your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager,