Brand Manager - Full Time
We are currently looking for entry level individuals to fill Brand Manager positions. We are focused on developing team-oriented into top performers. Brand Manager will build relationships with consumers to expand our clients' brand locally.
Since our business depends on our employees, we will provide you with competitive compensation, ongoing training, and a rewarding work environment. Our continued growth and expansion and our commitment to promoting from within offer an opportunity for you to advance to positions of greater responsibility.
Day-in-the-Life Of a Brand Manager:
- New customer acquisition through presentations (NO B2B, NO DOOR TO DOOR, NO OUTSIDE SALES)
- Retention of existing accounts
- Using our Marketing and Advertising Strategies daily
- Being "The Face of the Brand" / Representation
- Setting the pace in leadership development
What does Training include?
- General Business and Organization skills
- Basics of Sales Consulting
- Communication skills
- Foundation of Marketing & Advertising
- Situational Leadership
Brand Manager Requirements:
- Ability to manage staff
- Great problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Professional demeanor
- Unstoppable attitude,
- Confident, but humble personality
What's in it for YOU?
- Fast-paced, FUN company culture
- Networking Events
- Expense paid international vacation (annually)-management
- Ability to advance quickly within our company
- Salary based position plus bonuses and incentives
- Hands-on training
If you thrive on competition and have always wanted to be a part of a high-performing team, our entry level Brand Ambassador position might be the opportunity of a lifetime! Submit your resume below for immediate consideration by our Human Resource Department!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded,Brand Ambassador, Brand Ambassador Representative, Brand Awareness