Technical Customer Success Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Experience Success Manager
A Customer Experience Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Customer success departments are relatively new and are used mainly in technical companies, specifically in software. Customer Experience Success Managers often provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business’s products. MUST have previous experience with a Software Technology company. AND 5 years of direct experience managing 3-10 people.
Customer Experience Success Manager Responsibilities
- Establish Customer Support Practices.
- Responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience.
- Gather feedback from their customers, study other customer success programs, and analyze customer data to identify the best practices.
- The CSM must establish policies that the entire staff can adhere to, so all customers receive the same quality of service.
- Provide Technical and Product Support, the CSM must know the company’s products.
- Provide training on the products to the CSR 1 and CSR 11 employees.
- The Customer Success Manager is not focused on making sales, rather on educating their customers on the capabilities of the product line so the customers are encouraged to continue using their products.
Customer Experience Success Manager Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MUST have previous experience with a Software Technology company
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, communication skills, both written, and spoken word.
- 10 years of overall customer success experience
- 5 yrs. of experience supervising others.
- Conduct online training sessions to new clients and lead on boarding process to ensure success rate.
- Help drive adoption and maintain top accounts with key stakeholders.
- Strategize on new business and expand footprint into existing accounts.
- Create and conduct continuous best practice webinar sessions for the CSR 1 and CSR 11 teams.
- Develop promotional email marketing campaigns to generate awareness and retain user adoption.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and Salesforce. Zendesk a plus.
- Knowledge of Customer Service Best Practices.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new technology.
Competitive salary, benefit package and stock options.
The client is a dynamic company, that provides the best customer experience in the solar industry. Join us and become part of a passionate and energetic team, that will expand your development and education in the rapidly growing field of photovoltaics.
If you have an aptitude for learning and contributing, as well as a passion for people and technology, we want to hear from you! The client was founded in Silicon Valley in 2007 to accelerate the adoption of solar energy worldwide. They operate on 7 continents and produce gigawatt hours of reliable, clean, affordable, and safe solar energy daily. The client's global team is dedicated to making the best MLPE on earth so more people can enjoy the benefits of solar.
Wentworth Executive RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Rewarding Career Opportunity! Awesome CEO, Great Colleagues and Supportive Company Culture.
Wentworth Executive Recruiting is a RETAINED - Exclusive search firm that works directly with the CEO's of the company. We have a 'mindful' approach to working with our clients as well as our candidates.