Technical Customer Service Representative Level 1 - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Overview - Technical Customer Service Representative - Remote
The Customer Service Care Team is looking for a technical, enthusiastic, thoughtful, and highly motivated problem solvers who are passionate about creating a first-class customer experience while building lasting relationships with our customers. This position plays a crucial role in the overall online customer experience the company offers.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them on email, social media, and on the phone. As part of the Customer Service Care team, you will work as part of a larger support team and independently. It is critical that you have experience with Zendesk. This experience will set you up for success.
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits package
- Full remote work in the US
- Stock options.
- PTO and paid vacation
Responsibilities | Qualifications
- Passionate, Customer Centric individual who can find solutions to any problem with a mindful approach and patient persistence.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product line. This will set you up for success to support our customers and to help them navigate the conversation.
- Respond to and resolve product, software, or service problems that customers are experiencing.
- Meet individual metrics for case volume, availability, and customer satisfaction.
- Work effectively across a variety of communication channels: phone, email, live-chat, and video conferencing.
- Retain customers by answering questions, finding solutions, and providing suggestions that lead to short and long-term success.
- Maintain customer records in Salesforce/Zendesk and refer potential leads to the sales department.
- Collect and analyze feedback after completing customer inquiries.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to solve customer issues as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
- Report customer complaints and escalate issues when necessary.
- Relay product flaw and failures to engineering and product development teams.
- Be curious, passionate, love working with people.
- BA, Technical degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of Customer Service Representative experience in the tech industry required
- Computer proficient – Zendesk, Salesforce and Microsoft office preferred.
- Strong communicator - spoken and written communication
- Strong communication with co-workers, managers, and customers.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Successful time management skills and prioritization skills.
- Ability to accept, integrate, and apply constructive feedback in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Approved to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wentworth Executive RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Rewarding Career Opportunity! Awesome CEO, Great Colleagues and Supportive Company Culture.
Wentworth Executive Recruiting is a RETAINED - Exclusive search firm that works directly with the CEO's of the company. We have a 'mindful' approach to working with our clients as well as our candidates.