Marketing Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our retained client is an Automotive high performance leader, manufacturer of Supercharger Systems that is adding a Marketing Manager to their corporate office in the San Francisco Bay Area.
They are an industry leader and have been engineering and manufacturing intercooled centrifugal supercharger systems for street, street/strip and hardcore racing applications on cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles and boats for over 25 years. Our dedication to product innovation, teamwork and operational excellence are keys to our market leadership and growth.
This role is responsible for management of marketing projects, has the lead for copywriting and digital marketing, and is heavily involved with management of editorial/media coverage and marketing events. This role will either manage or work closely with the Creative Director and Communications Manager and coordinate closely with sales, service and engineering managers. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and Sales.
Competitive salary, compensation package + annual performance bonus
- Leadership of marketing projects
- Copywriting for social media, website, advertising and catalogs
- Working with Communications Manager, who also writes
- Leadership of digital marketing – including websites and social media, SEO, etc
- Assist with editorial/media program, working closely with editors
- Leadership for new product launches
- Reporting on key marketing metrics
- Manage and attend industry events, trade shows
- Manage outside marketing vendors
- Monitor competitive products, pricing and marketing activities
- Pricing, gross margin and ROI analysis
- Manage and execute other activities related to marketing, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8-10 years of marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience in the aftermarket automotive industry
- Domestic V8 performance experience is required
- Very strong copywriting skills required
- Strong aftermarket automotive performance knowledge
- Experience with technical marketing, and product marketing
- Experience managing digital marketing for an organization
- Skilled in photography and video
- Ability to travel for industry events and trade shows – 8 shows per year for up to 4 days per show
- Experience with project management software
Helpful Additional Experience
- Relationships with media in aftermarket automotive industry
- Experience managing TV exposure
- Motorsports/racing experience a plus+
- Ability to appear in videos, perform public speaking
- Graphic design experience (to provide direction to others)
Wentworth Executive RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Rewarding Career Opportunity! Awesome CEO, Great Colleagues and Supportive Company Culture.
Wentworth Executive Recruiting is a RETAINED - Exclusive search firm that works directly with the CEO's of the company. We have a 'mindful' approach to working with our clients as well as our candidates.
AddressSan Francisco, CA