Knowledge Management Specialist
Wentworth Executive Recruiting Campbell, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About The Client:
As one of the world’s most admired brands, the client is growing and leading the future with their products through innovative high-quality solutions. The advanced balance of system products deliver lower cost of ownership and faster return on investment for existing and new solar installations. They have a collaborative, and have a healthy company culture. The CEO leads the company with a mindful approach, high integrity, and supportive leadership.
Position | KM – Knowledge Management Specialist
Our client is seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist to implement strategic knowledge management and learning activities. The KM Specialist sits within the Knowledge Management Portfolio which employs the use of traditional and digital learning approaches to develop and implement innovative, creative, and effective ways to strategically capture and share technical knowledge, leverage good practices, and improve the effectiveness of their brand around the world.
The KM specialist will be responsible for a wide variety of activities related to identifying, managing, and disseminating key information to advance technical practice and provide colleagues with the tools they need to conduct better development work. Specifically, the KM Specialist will lead and support learning events, conduct research, produce resources and guidance, and facilitate ongoing content development and engagement.
Previous experience managing a customer facing knowledge center is required. This person will manage the ownership, design, maintenance, and success of our resource center which is viewable online.
- Manage the website and community engagement. You will create the content and maintain the content on the website. Respond to website members in a timely manner and engage them in meaningful knowledge exchange.
- Document and share learning. Ensure requirements, lessons learned, and best practices for products, events, and other knowledge management activities are clear and documented.
- Optimize the website for searchability.
- Engage partners - (product management, hardware, and software engineering. Work with department managers and project partners, to expand various online/in-person learning activities including engaging the growing member base on project websites, collaborating with external partners, and contributing content.
- Design and implement effective learning activities – in collaboration with other team members, work with clients to scope and implement appropriate and effective knowledge capture and sharing activities.
- Identify and curate technical website content in collaboration with the engineers, marketing team and technical experts. Manage and implement project-wide content strategies to ensure that the right knowledge is getting to the right people at the right time (and in the right way).
- Manage knowledge sharing events, manage the successful execution of knowledge sharing events including monthly seminars/webinars, workshops, conferences, and peer learning sessions.
- Think outside the box – identify and share more creative, efficient, and effective ways to engage audiences and facilitate sharing and collaboration.
- Get things done – ensure that quality work is delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience or MBA degree with 5+ years of experience (preferred) in knowledge management, organizational learning, international development, international affairs, or a relevant advanced degree a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of knowledge management principles and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning activities.
- Demonstrated interest in and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning programs.
- Ability to link content development and engagement strategies that facilitate timely, useful delivery of information through project learning platforms and activities.
- Demonstrated interest and experience in international development. International development experience a plus.
- Excellent facilitation, program/activity management, and written and oral communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working in a tech environment, semi-conductors a plus.
- Computer proficient, Microsoft Office and Salesforce. Zendesk a plus.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Available to work in the United States. No sponsorships currently.
Competitive compensation to include salary, health benefits package, and stock options.
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wentworth Executive RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Rewarding Career Opportunity! Awesome CEO, Great Colleagues and Supportive Company Culture.
Wentworth Executive Recruiting is a RETAINED - Exclusive search firm that works directly with the Hiring Managers of the company. We have a 'mindful' approach to working with our clients as well as our candidates.