B2C Sales - Luxury Construction Steel Framed Homes
- $110,000 to $120,000 Yearly (plus commission)
B2C SALES Manager | San Francisco Bay Area
Our client is a technology company that designs and delivers a high-performance building system. The steel system is patented in 25 countries, and is used to build healthy, comfortable, and sustainable homes by clients and developers alike. We use a step-bystep process and integrated state-of-the-art technology to make the homebuilding experience uniquely enjoyable. We offer in-house services including design, architecture, project management, structural analysis, engineering and more. With more than 35 professionals including architects, engineers, project managers, etc., we are a dynamic and innovative company continuously searching for creative talent to join our multidisciplinary team.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Truly enjoy interfacing with clients, building long-term relationships and closing long-cycle high value sales
- Experience in articulating and executing on a vision
- Thrives in small team environments, and is flexible and adaptable to change in a rapidly growing organization
- Able to navigate and thrive in a remote working environment with a strong sense of autonomy, ownership and focus on delivering results
- Solid Technical knowledge of building science, building systems and construction methods.
- Relevant experience in technical sales and exposure to operations/project management
- Develop and execute on a strategy to grow the business unit top and bottom line with a strong focus on customer acquisition and sales
- Final point of contact with prospective clients to close sales of Agreement for Design Services and Materials
- Work closely with the local Project and Construction Managers during the entire project execution phase
- Local face of the organization to clients, in charge of resolving escalated customer issues
- Develop and maintain strong network and relationships with local partners, including GCs, Designers, Architects and Building Officials
- Attend and participate in information sessions, open houses, trade shows, promotion workshops and other promotional events
REQUIREMENTS - TECHNICAL
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/Architecture or Business. Master’s degree is a plus, especially when combining two of the former fields.
- 10 years of experience in the construction/design industry, preferable in the residential market with roots in Northern California
- Experience with luxury home builder - ground up to project to completetion
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and Project Management Tools
- Compensation package includes both a base salary and commission structure
- Location: Within the Bay Area
What is Offered:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Health care package, and 401k
- Remote - Work from home office in the San Jose/Bay Area
- PTO and paid vacation
- Supportive company culture.
- Training program provided
Wentworth Executive RecruitingOakland, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.