Restaurant General, Assistant, and Shift Managers
Wendy's - Wend American Group Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Flynn Restaurant Group is the LARGEST Restaurant FRANCHISEE in the U.S. We have 6 iconic brands with over 2,300 locations and over 73,000 employees. FRG is proud to be a Wendy's franchise with 194 locations in 5 states. Understanding the needs and strengths of each of our unique brands and investing in growth and development is the foundation for our employees to go virtually anywhere and do anything. Opportunity awaits you at FRG.
We are currently hiring Restaurant General Managers, Assistant Managers, and Shift Leaders.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF...
· You are able to come to work promptly and regularly
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking
· You can provide functional guidance
· You have the ability to resolve customer problems, solicit customer feedback and maintain a clean, inviting restaurant that is always Rush Ready
· You achieve voice of the customer and speed of service goals while maintaining an excellent customer experience
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
· Must be certified in state and company food safety requirements. (ServSafe)
· You have at least one or more years of restaurant general management experience for the General Manager role, one or more years of supervisory experience for the Assistant Manager role, or at least 6 months of restaurant supervisory experience for the Shift Leader role
· You are at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, have reliable transportation (not public transportation - as you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant on occasion), and a true desire to learn and grow.
· You must possess strong communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
· Successful completion of a criminal background and MVR check
Flynn is a family of passionate people taking care of our teams and our communities and committed to the success of both. We understand that our strength is our people, so our top priority is creating a supportive and fun environment that offers you unparalleled career options.
As a part-time employee you will be eligible for medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and same day pay.
As a full-time employee you will be eligible for medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident, group legal, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Family Fund and 401(k) Retirement Plan benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and recognize the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
Wendy's - Wend American Group
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
FoodView all jobs at Wendy's - Wend American Group