Regional Account Director- Florida/ Latin America
- Expired: May 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Overview of Wencor Group:
Wencor is a leading provider of differentiated and IP-driven aftermarket solutions for the commercial aerospace industry. The Company, founded over 60 years ago, offers multiple solutions for airlines to maintain their fleet, including Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA), consumables and expendables distribution, component repair, and used serviceable material parts. Through this comprehensive set of aftermarket solutions and proprietary PMAs and Design Engineering Representative (DERs), Wencor allows its airline customers to reduce its maintenance costs and improve aircraft reliability. Wencor serves the commercial aftermarket, and thus its customer demand is tied to the installed base of aircraft and has a stable financial profile as a result. Wencor is headquartered in the Atlanta, Georgia area with additional offices in Utah, Miami, Seattle, California, Alabama, New York, Amsterdam, Singapore, Shanghai, and Istanbul.
Wencor is owned by management and Warburg Pincus, a leading private equity firm founded in 1966 and an active investor in the aerospace sector. Warburg's thesis is to continue to support Wencor's growth through organic investments in people, product, and technology, as well as through tuck-in acquisitions.
Aggressively pursues relationships at our customer's senior level to cultivate opportunities to extend additional Wencor Distribution and PMA products and services portfolio offering. Works closely with Account Managers to ensure sustained growth of current business and coordination of portfolio expansion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes relationships with customer senior level - cultivate relationships with influencers and decision makers.
- Lead Customer Growth Strategy development with Regional Account Managers, Product Management, and PMA Business Development Management on current customers in region.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and training to Regional Account Managers.
- Customer portfolio manager - leads initiatives to fill gaps in current portfolio
- Coordinates customer contact plan with Regional Account Managers to ensure proper and successful customer visits
- Supports Distribution New Business Development Director in developing relationship with companies who we have targeted to add to our portfolio.
- Meets and exceeds annual new business sales target.
- Manages assigned travel budget.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Multilingual capabilities are important for some regions.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be fluent with MS Office software and other computer applications generally.
- Has solid understanding of the aviation industry.
- Negotiation skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear.
- Works in moderate noise levels.
- Is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
- Has clear vision at 20 inches or less. Has the ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus.
- Travel up to 65%
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering, MBA degree preferred. Ten years aerospace industry experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous Sales experience expected.
The Wencor Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Veteran Friendly Organization.
No phone calls or agencies. Apply at: wencorgroup.applicantpro.com
Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
BusinessView all jobs at Wencor