A growing Park City CPA firm is seeking an experienced accountant to start immediately. This is a terrific position in a growing firm with a fun and friendly atmosphere! Unlimited potential for growth and advancement. Candidate needs to be a tech-savvy accounting professional with great people skills to manage bookkeeping services, perform tax planning and tax preparation services, and interact with our small business clients.
Position will lead and motivate staff to achieve financial and qualitative goals. Responsibilities include compiling financial information, analyzing financial information, developing and analyzing budgets, preparing tax returns, generating reports of financial information, and communicating with management, staff, and clients.
- CPA or EA license preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting
- Experience interacting with clients
- Experience with tax accounting, tax planning and tax preparation, corporate and individual
- Excellent research skills
- Desire to be a team player
- Technologically savvy
- QuickBooks - Required
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and ability