Welty Engineering, Inc. is seeking an entry level Civil Engineer to join our team. Welty Engineering, Inc. is a multi-discipline engineering company that specializes in the Industrial and Agricultural markets. The qualified candidate should have a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar course study. Candidates will have taken and passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (FE or EIT) or have the potential to do so within one year from the time of hire.
· General understanding of engineering principals.
· General understanding of surveying principals.
· Problem solving skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Quick learner.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· General knowledge of building codes and municipality standards.
· Familiar with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Excel, and associated platforms used in the civil engineering profession.
· A general understanding of the preparation of project plans and specifications.
· Ability and willingness to make project site visits to take field measurements and gather field data to assist the lead Designer or Engineer.
0-3 years, field experience is a plus.
· Hourly Rate or Salary Based on Experience
· Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
· Paid Holidays
· Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Group Life Insurance
Bachelor’s degree in engineering from and ABET/EAC accredited program.