Welspun is the largest home textiles supplier in the world. With offices in New York, New York, Bentonville, Arkansas, and Grove City, Ohio, Welspun distributes home textiles to most major home retailers.
Welspun is currently looking for an Associate Graphic Designer that will be reporting to the Head of Creative Services and responsible for the creation of comprehensive brand and graphic design projects within the Welspun portfolio. The Assoc. Graphic Designer executes the project through production including phases such as: establishing tone, visuals, edits, and production ready formats using technical expertise, while ensuring consistent brand messaging and creating impactful visuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules may be subject to change in order to meet company needs and business requirements.
- Responsible for translating marketing objectives into creative solutions for B2B and B2C as well as Print and Digital spaces through branding and logos, packaging design, copywriting, collateral development, POS concepts, retail visualizations, customer presentations, signage, illustrations, icons website and advertising.
- Facilitate communication and organization for marketing needs by gathering project parameters, obtaining input and helping to establish timelines.
- Supporting design work for bi-annual Market Week showroom locally and globally. Includes designing messaging and visual statements, ordering and working with printers and vendors.
- Review all creative materials for accuracy and compliance to meet brand and company standards. Maintain high standards and pays attention to detail, has a strong sense of individual and teamwork efforts, can multi-task and manage several projects and priorities at a given time.
- Support, follow and encourage the creative briefing process for all major requested design projects; ensure that design deliverables meet requirements and objectives of each creative brief.
- Development for continued proficiency in industry-standard graphics programs Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as well as MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Ongoing internet, retail marketplace, display and packaging trends and research.
Required Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 7+ years of experience designing and managing packages for large retail or wholesale companies
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Packaging Design, Graphic Design, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Word, Excel, Power Point, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Bridge. 3D or Video experience a plus
- Must have experience in Home Furnishings and/or CPG
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe Suite: 5 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
- Marketing: 10 years (Required)
- Home Furnishings/CPG: 3 years (Required)