Inside Sales Representative
Welsh & Associates, Inc. Holland, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
The Inside Sales Representative provides excellent customer service both in the operation and over the phone. You will gain excellent experience and understanding of the entire sales process by working with outside sales to grow existing customers and create new ones, working directly with customers, and by working with members of the internal team to support the supply chain and warehouse processes.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing timely product and technical information.
- Perform accurate customer order entry, quotations (price, delivery, and terms), stock checks, order changes and expedites, return authorizations.
- Resolve customer questions of product identification, recommendations, and application.
- Correspond with Suppliers on cost and delivery requests, purchase order placement, order changes and expedites, return authorizations and identifying new supply sources.
- Build relationships with outside sales staff to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
- Work closely with outside sales representative to provide best possible service to these accounts, including inventory analysis and on time delivery.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the customer/supplier contacts.
- Make recommendations to improve customer satisfaction
- Serve customers in the retail store with walk up requests, phone calls, and assistance in resolving product identification questions.
- Assist in maintaining a cleanly store environment.
- Problem Solving/product applications.
- Timely Responsiveness.
- On time delivery.
- Inventory level maintenance in the store.
- Seek out knowledge of current product offerings thru catalogs, product schools and hands on experience with current technical staff.
- Assist in building the strategic positioning of the store within the local market.
- Promote local knowledge of Store location and capabilities.
- Develop local MRO Accounts.
- Promote additional opportunities for Product Managers.
- Follow up with Product Managers on viable Walk in opportunities.
- Monitor pick up and delivery shelf to ensure on time delivery.
- Provide back-up in warehouse as needed.
Welsh & Associates, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Welsh & Associates, Inc.