Chief Financial Officer
Welsh & Associates, Inc. Kalamazoo, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Support the CEO on executing a strategy of growth and enhancing profitability, ensuring the agency is operating on sound financial
- Lead and oversee all financial management issues, including: Accounting, Budgets, Forecasting, Financial Planning, Capital Planning, Reporting and Analysis, Internal Controls, Financial Policy Development and Deployment, Tax, Banking, Treasury, Audit, Insurance, and Financial Systems
- Ensure accurate and timely financial and operational reporting that properly assess and analyze the Agency’s results, track progress against strategic and operational plans, and highlight the challenges and opportunities of the agency; responsible for the monthly Management Discussion and Analysis of financial and operating results
- Drive an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to agencies strategic objectives
- Ensure budget, forecast, and management reporting processes yield business insights and drive results
- Manage the long-range planning process, including a multi-year financial plan that is supported by analysis of key trends that are driving the business
- Support any corporate development activity from a budgeting, forecasting and reporting standpoint, including the tracking of synergy targets with other agencies
- Own the month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting requirements with clear reporting, analysis, and insights
- Lead quantitative analysis of financial results and operational metrics to deliver insights about what is driving financial performance
- Collaborate with executives on key areas that require financial modeling support, including sales operations, pricing, strategic planning, cloud operations, professional services, and headcount
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, or Finance with appropriate Financial experience
- CPA certification; MBA or professional certification a plus
- Proven and successful financial experience in a mid to large size organization
- Experience partnering with the Chief Executive Officer to make strategic decisions; demonstrated strategic planner with high level thinking and the proven ability to develop long-term goals and strategies
- Experience with SI&OP and supply chain understanding
Welsh & Associates, Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Welsh & Associates, Inc.