Virtual Care Support Assistant (Part Time) - Finance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Wellthy is for you!
Wellthy is a healthcare concierge service. We use dedicated care coordinators and our seamless technology platform to project-manage healthcare for families caring for loved ones with ongoing care needs. Wellthy takes the pain out of healthcare – scheduling appointments, finding the right specialists, researching treatment options, managing insurance, organizing records, communicating with family members, and much more. For employers, Wellthy promises to reach, support, and improve productivity of those employees who are caring for sick, disabled, or aging loved ones.
In the Care Support Assistant role, you will work directly with Wellthy Care Advisers to assist with various tasks to support families and individuals to help address their unique caregiving needs. You will report to a Team Lead and partner closely with a Care Manager to complete daily tasks.
You will drive the following efforts
- Using your expertise and know-how to perform caregiving-related tasks, you will provide remote assistance to Care Advisers, Team Leads and Managers to help support Wellthy customers.
- Review and verify documentation for accuracy of information needed for various financial and legal tasks
- Update and add information to the platform for efficiency
- Support in maintaining knowledge base (such as Guru) for the team
- Maintaining tracking systems
- Creating documents
- Ensuring quality while supporting in efficiency efforts across the team
- Other non-client-specific work may include, but not be limited to: providing feedback on Wellthy's product; contributing to the team culture; writing, support and teamwork for other service team members
- HS Diploma required
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience, such as healthcare, customer service, and/or administrative support; Caregiving experience is a plus
- Effective and efficient communication
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with macOS systems, GSuite, Slack, and 1Password
- Knowledge of utilization of Google Sheets is vital
- Strong ethical standards and a respect for client confidentiality
- Ability to integrate and collaborate well with others while adapting to evolving service experiences
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate the healthcare sector
This is a remote position, so you can work from any location that is:
- Private, with secure (not public) internet and phone access
- Suitable to safely and securely accommodate the sensitive information that you will be handling and communicating
Salary: $15 per hour
If Bi-lingual, requirements are as follows:
- 100% fluent in both English and the designated language (read, speak, write)
- You may be required to pass verbal and/or written assessments to confirm fluency of the language
- Approved languages include:
Training and Certification
As a Care Support Assistant, you will go through a training program that includes hands-on work that is both self-guided and collaborative with other Advisers, Care Support Assistants, your Team Lead, and Care Manager.
You will then have the chance to show us you are ready by passing the Wellthy Certification, demonstrating proficiency in:
- Technical knowledge
- Use of the Wellthy platform
- Successful collaboration
- The Wellthy way of communicating and delivering a high-touch customer experience
The initial training period is 1 week, along with ongoing training following certification.
We encourage you to apply for this position by clicking the apply here button on job posting and attaching your resume. We understand that there is no "perfect" candidate and never expect every candidate to meet 100% of the qualifications listed above. We look for our Wellthian's to enhance and advance our company from their past experiences. Our diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what make Wellthy a top company to work for. We hope that it not only encourages you but excites you to get started with our process.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protect by law.
For those who require reasonable accommodations, please let us know on your application or email us at email@example.com.
AddressArizona City, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Wellthy