If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work.
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits!
To provide nursing care in accordance with the patient's plan of care to include comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring of the patient’s condition, health promotion and prevention coordination of services, teaching and training activities and direct nursing care
1. Coordinates total patient care by conducting comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring the patient's condition, promoting sound preventive practices, coordinating services, and teaching and training activities.
2. Performs admission Oasis, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care and discharge OASIS for the home care patient.
3. Consults with the attending physician concerning alterations of Patient Care Plans, checks with the appropriate supervisor, and makes changes, as appropriate
4. Submits clinical notes no less often than 24 hour weekly, and progress notes and other clinical record forms outlining the services rendered as indicated
5. Participates in case conferences, discusses with the supervisor problems concerning the patients and how they may best be handled
6. Discusses with the appropriate supervisor the need for the involvement of other members of the health team such as the HHA/CNA, the Physical Therapist, the Speech Therapist, the Occupational Therapist, The Medical Social Worker, etc.
7. Participates in the patient’s discharge planning process
8. Will be requested by Director of Clinical Services to fill in for the other nurses who are on vacation or sick leave.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must be licensed in the State of Alaska as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience in community/home health agency or in a hospital setting is preferred.
- Should be skillful in organization and in the principles of time management and have knowledge of management processes.
- Must pass a criminal background check, drug screening, fingerprinting, must be CPR certified.
- Must be willing to drive to all job locations.
Associate degree in Nursing or Bachelor's Degree.
Required experience: preferred 1 year in Home Health Nursing
Required licenses of nursing from the States of Alaska
Driver's License/valid auto insurance
Alaska Registered Nurse (RN) license
Providence immunization records.