We are currently seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
Basic Minimum Requirements
· Must be 21 years of age and eligible to work in the United States
· Must be able to work in all Greenhouse conditions including wet, humid, dusty, dirty, and extreme hot/cold temperatures.
· Must be able to lift or move up to 25lbs, and push/pull racks on wheels of 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Job requires employees to be on their feet for long periods of time, sit, climb, balance, stoop, squat, kneel, crouch or crawl with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Must have specific vision abilities: close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
· Must have maintenance experience, electrical experience, or maintenance within a greenhouse setting highly preferred. Other applicable experience may include certification, power tools, carpentry, electrical wiring/circuitry, boilers, generators, or other greenhouse equipment proficiency.
- Must be able to work as a part of a team and communicate in a respectful manner when speaking to clients, other team members, managers, and coworkers.
- Experience with lift trucks a plus
- Complete and communicate work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Maintain records such as maintenance logs
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be able to pass BCI/FBI background check