WellsBrooke Home Health Care is currently hiring reliable,hard working staff in Southgate, MI! We will train the right candidate to become a home health aide!
WellsBrooke is a premium home care company with over 21 years of experience providing quality care throughout Michigan and Northwest Ohio. We have clients throughout the Metro Detroit area we are looking to staff with reliable caregivers.
****12 HOUR SHIFTS - CAN LEAD TO FULL TIME!****
WHAT WE OFFER:
- New Hire paid training
- Supportive, friendly staff
- High quality standards from a reputable, established company
- 24/7 on call support
- Flexible scheduling,
- Employee of the month and referral incentives!
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Must be willing to drive client to appointments and therapies
- Current driver's license & auto insurance
- TB test done within 30 days of hire date
- CPR certified within 3 months of employment
- Reliable and dedicated is a MUST!
If you are a reliable,hard worker that is looking to get into the health care field please submit your resume and a recruiter will contact you!
- WellsBrooke is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally‐recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including child birth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co‐workers -