Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, on-line, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Technology Remediation Program (TRP) reduces near-term risks and ensures sound risk management for Wells Fargo by accelerating technology remediation efforts. In support of the Technology Compliance Plan (actions Technology is taking to establish a strong information security program and apply a risk governance framework), this group partners with teams across Wells Fargo Technology, Data Management & Insights, Corporate Risk, and Wells Fargo Audit Services. This position will reside in the Secure Software Development Program group which enables Wells Fargo to develop and deliver secure software which protects customer records and critical business information against identified threats, consistent with the Company's established risk appetite and tolerance. This team provides a standardized set of policies, standards, architectural patterns, reference code, and controls to ensure development efforts are aligned to defined practices for secure development.
The BSC6 is recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives. Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position.
Wells Fargo for the future. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business. Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
These positions will be Lead positions for the SDCO Organization serving as liaisons for the Business within the Secure Development Compliance Operations (SDCO) team. The leads will work closely with stakeholders to ensure data quality and accuracy on the dashboards/reports, ensure monitoring and remediation of defects is complete and accurate, create/maintain policies, procedures, metrics and controls and ensure they are documented. Each lead will ensure all are SDO and EASP policies are adhered to. When needed the Leads will gather/manage requirements for reporting changes, policy changes, monitoring changes and any remediation procedures. The candidates should understand the policies and procedures for SDO as well as EASP and when they are applicable. The leads may oversee the work of other team members in their respective area. The Leads will also interact with stakeholders and management to ensure understanding of SDCO and the processes within.
The primary responsibilities within this position include (but not all inclusive):
- Understands the dashboard(s) owned by SDCO
- Oversees work for other SDCO Team members
- Ensures the requirements are managed according to stakeholder needs
- Determines appropriate channels for information sharing
- Creates communications when needed
- May produces metrics
- Handle escalations
- Handle consequences
- May prepare governance council and management materials such as EASP-SDLC Council & CALM Council
- May establish and define metrics for all controls, including boundaries (i.e., what = "close", what = "past due")
- Will ensure Quality Assurance on operations of his/her specific area
- Triage (fire drills); Issues Management
- Understand the data used with SDCO and if needed be a liaison to Automation team for report creation
- Liaison to LODs
- Define escalations and consequences
- May maintain team (policy specific) documentation; along with team controls
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to create and clearly articulate the target state including: the execution roadmap, costs, benefits and risks
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to research, analyze, document, and present organizational metrics that drive business decisions
- Ability to research, compile, and present critical operational data in executive summaries
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience analyzing metrics and articulating data trends
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong tableau experience
- Strong excel, microsoft word, powerpoint experiencs
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2202 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.