At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The Servicing Operational Risk Management team within Home Lending Servicing is hiring a Business Support Consultant 2 position for its Self-Assurance Quality Business Support Operations team. This role is part of an analytics team supporting Quality Assurance testing teams across Home Lending.
The Business Support Consultant 2 role will provide support for our call monitoring system and quality monitoring program. This team member will be responsible for partnering with the different Home Lending lines of business to expand our speech analytic capabilities to help identify and monitor potential risk in our call centers. In addition, this team member will be responsible for documenting and creating the target media sets and workflows that create efficiency within quality monitoring. This position will build the foundation of leveraging the NICE QC suite of tools and support the successful development and compliance with all regulations and customer alignment.
- Leverage NICE technology for contact center insights, efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Support contact centers with necessary product knowledge and technical expertise
- Manage collaboration with cross functional teams
Preferred locations are West Des Moines, IA; Fort Mill, SC; Minneapolis, MN; or San Antonio, TX; however, other sites may be considered.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 3+ years of analytical experience
- 1 + year of speech analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- 2+ years of call monitoring experience
- SharePoint experience
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
SC-Fort Mill: 3476 Stateview Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.