Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
This is an Analytic Consultant position in the Model Risk Governance Team within PVSI Control Executive's organization. The PVSI Model Risk Governance team is specifically responsible for the management of model risk across all the seven sub-lobs of PVSI. This role will be responsible for managing the PVSI model risk lifecycle and ensuring all models are compliant to Model Risk Management Policy. This role will also ensure completeness of the PVSI model inventory, support annual model identification deep dive and quarterly model certification, facilitate design/execution/training of PVSI Model Risk Governance procedure and support Regulatory/Audit exams.
- Manage the PVSI model risk lifecycle and ensuring all models are compliant to Model Risk Management Policy, including the completion of model identification, risk assessment, performance monitoring, annual reviews, and validations within policy required time frame
- Ensure completeness of the PVSI model inventory
- Support annual model identification deep dive and quarterly model certification
- Facilitate design/execution/training of PVSI Model Risk Governance procedure
- Facilitate Regulatory and Internal Audit exams of PVSI Model Risk Governance program and inventory
- Monitor risks related to PVSI models and report key model health metrics on a regular basis
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of model risk related project management experience
- Working knowledge of Model Risk principals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to process multiple tasks simultaneously
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
TX-DAL-North Dallas: 14241 Dallas Parkway - Dallas, TX
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
IA-Des Moines: 6200 Park Ave - Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
NC-Raleigh: 150 Fayetteville St - Raleigh, NC
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr - Glen Allen, VA
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
DE-Wilmington: 2200 Concord Pike - Wilmington, DE
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.