Registered Client Service Associate
Wells Fargo Financial Network Birmingham, MI
- Expired: October 07, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a collaborative Client Service Associate that can provide comprehensive support to a successful and fast paced financial planning team located in Birmingham MI. A minimum of 5 years Wealth Management industry experience is required. The ideal candidate will be interested and competent in gathering and analyzing client data, helping to prepare financial plans, and assisting in client transactions. You will also be requested to assist with general administrative and office tasks. The employer is a well-established financial planning practice with its parent office located in Birmingham Michigan. We are looking for a team player to provide a service level that is energetic, with the ability to think outside of the box, and uphold a personal standard to succeed in a face paced environment.
The role is a full-time position (40 hrs. /week)
This is not a sales position.
Provide general administrative duties to support financial advisor and senior support staff. Including the following:
• Entering client data into various applications
• Assisting advisor in preparation or follow-up to client meetings
• Correspondence, via mail, phone, and email
• Helping to prepare financial plans
• Tracking and processing daily workflow
• Assisting with marketing to new prospect
• 4 year College Degree Required (Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred)
• Must be detail oriented with strong math and analytical skills
• Must have experience working in a client service environment in the Wealth Management industry
• Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
• Experience in a financial planning or insurance business is preferred but not required
• Ability to function in fast-paced environment and maintain operational quality
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and internet savvy
• Able to maintain confidentiality. Demonstrated professionalism.
• Ability to operate under limited/minimal supervision.
• Series 7, and 66 license (Preferred but not required)
Compensation- to be negotiated based on experience
· Room for Growth
· Safe Harbor 401K (3% match)
· After 90 days paid vacation and sick time
Wells Fargo Financial Network
BusinessView all jobs at Wells Fargo Financial Network