We are seeking a Mental Health Therapist to join our team!
The ideal candidate enjoys the intricacy of building a therapeutic alliance with clients, is inspired to implement creative interventions, and craves freedom and independence from traditional work settings.
- Psychotherapy with individuals and families.
- Able to work with children and adults.
- Demonstrate theory in practice and ethical decision making.
- Complete electronic records daily.
- Receptionist duties as needed.
- Previous experience as with psychotherapy with individuals and families
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to build rapport with clients and work in collaboration with co-workers
- Trauma-Informed Care, Attachment/Relationship Therapy, Family Therapy, Play Therapy
- Masters Degree
- Licensed in NM with LPCC or LCSW
- Carry own liability insurance