We are seeking a Mental Health Therapist to join our team!
The ideal candidate enjoys the intricacy of building a therapeutic alliance with clients, is inspired to implement creative interventions, and craves freedom and independence from traditional work settings with a flexible work schedule and telehealth opportunities.
- Psychotherapy with individuals and families.
- Able to work with children and adults.
- Demonstrate theory in practice and ethical decision making.
- Complete electronic records daily.
- Receptionist duties as needed.
- Previous experience as with psychotherapy with individuals and families
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to build rapport with clients and work in collaboration with co-workers
- Trauma-Informed Care, Attachment/Relationship Therapy, Family Therapy, Play Therapy
- Masters Degree
- Licensed in NM with LPCC or LCSW
- Carry own liability insurance
Wellness Studios Inc.
Why Work Here?We provide an innovative approach to health and wellness. The center provides access to mental and physical health. Services include counseling, yoga, aerobics, massage, acupuncture, and chiropractic services.
Escape traditional work settings, enjoy independence, while inspiring health and wellness in others.