Wellness Studios Inc. Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly (plus commission)
Westside ABQ Wellness Center
We are seeking a Massage Therapist to join our team!
The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative environment and is passionate to make health and wellness inclusive to all people. Potential to increase hours by participating in front desk coverage. The ideal candidate is:
- Skilled in massage treatments to control pain, reduce stress, and promote relaxation.
- Kind and welcoming and can establish a positive rapport with guests quickly to cultivate repeat appointments.
- Can work independently and manage their own schedule.
- Works well as a team member to keep the cleanliness of the rooms and a positive atmosphere with co-workers.
- Provides physical evaluation techniques to determine muscle strength and joint stability.
- Performs therapy to control pain, reduce stress, and promote relaxation.
- Develops treatment plans by determining clinical data prescribed by doctors.
- Takes into consideration the medical history of the patient.
- Uses therapeutic devices and techniques.
- Documents daily sessions.
- Attends clinics, as assigned.
Ability to build rapport with clients and work in collaboration with co-workers
Related discipline certification
Carry own liability insurance
Wellness Studios Inc.Why Work Here?
Escape traditional work settings, enjoy independence, while inspiring health and wellness in others.
We provide an innovative approach to health and wellness. The center provides access to mental and physical health. Services include counseling, yoga, aerobics, massage, acupuncture, and chiropractic services.
10052 Coors Blvd NWAlbuquerque, NM