- Administers various HR plans and procedures for a specific project and/or all organization
- personnel; assists in the implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains the employee handbook and updates policies as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration, and supports the open enrollment process.
- Conducts new-employee orientations;
- Assists in generating reports and corresponding recommendations for various HR metrics in
- an effort to continually improve the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains employee personnel files.
- Facilitates or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce
- Ensures compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification;
- Distributes and monitors employee performance evaluations and ensures they are done
- according to the policy schedule.
- Payroll processing
Proficient technology and computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Must be organized, flexible and proactive
Demonstrated skill in the preparation and presentation of oral and written reports
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people in a professional
Proven ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information
Required Education and Experience:
A bachelor's degree in HR Management or comparable field of study, and one to three years of
HR-related work experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Previous work experience in multiple central functions of HR (including but not limited to
onboarding, benefits, HR systems, performance management, learning & development,
employee relations, compensation).
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
Must be US citizens