Behavioral Health Care Coordinator
Wellness Healthcare Clinics LLC Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working under the Clinical Manager, the incumbent must have professional knowledge of social work trends, techniques, methods, and issues. Must have a broad professional knowledge of psychiatric, psychological, and medical terminologies, and their clinical implications for the evaluation and treatment of adult psychiatric patients in order to serve as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of government and third-party reimbursement systems and contracts.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to multiple and changing priorities
- Master’s degree in Social Work, or behavior health-related field
- LGSW or LGPC within 6 months
- Training or experience in a health care or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years in the mental health environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication and time management skills
- Some Experience reviewing and approving notes
- Assist the Clinical Manager to support minimally 10 full-time equivalent frontline community support workers
- Assists the Clinical Manager to manage each frontline worker to ensure that he or she consistently
meets SIDA targets weekly.
- Team with the Clinical Manager to ensure that notes are timely (within 48 hours or sooner),
approved daily, and that RedX notes are resolved timely (within 48 hours) on a daily basis.
- Support the Clinical Manager to track and ensure that services are timely, continuous, with no
disruptions, including a.) annual DA’s and treatment plans every 180 days (or sooner as needed),
b.) insurance tracked, monitored for changes, and addressed proactively, service utilization tracked
and re-authorizations completed before expiration.
- Collaborate with Clinical Managers to recruit, interview, and select qualified CSW’s.
- Collaborate with Clinical Managers and leadership team to identify, develop, coordinate, and
evaluate training and practices to ensure consistent quality care and quality improvement...
- All this must be accomplished and provided in compliance with the District of Columbia’s Mental
Health Standards and regulations of Wellness HealthCare Clinics' LLC. and all Federal, State, and local
laws applicable to this agreement
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Wellness Healthcare Clinics LLC
4660 Martin Luther King Jr AV NWWashington, DC