- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Program Coordinator provides oversight of the day-to-day management and direct service of the Community Support for Families (CSF) services for the region (Northwestern CT). This includes staff supervision and assists in program development and implementation.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of the CSF Team Leaders within the region and for the delivery of direct services with children, adolescents and their families including but not limited to ensuring quality, culturally responsive services consistent with the core values and guiding principles of the Strengthening Families and WRAP CT principles.
Coordinator represents Wellmore, Inc. (as the Community Partner Agency) at the local DCF Area offices throughout the region and collaborates with community partners and stakeholders to ensure community education and development/implementation of Differential Response principles. The Coordinator covers supervisory responsibilities as needed and works a flexible schedule based on staff supervision, training or community collaboration needs. This may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
The CSF program can include case management, coordination, and advocacy services provided to children and their families through this service.
Coordinator is assigned to carry a work cell phone and responds to all calls for assistance either by telephone or in-person (as clinically indicated) primarily during agency business hours.
Must understand and be able to display the clinical knowledge and expertise necessary to perform case management and advocacy services.
Must have knowledge of cultural diversity and be capable of displaying cultural competency to the populations served by the program.
Must be able to display knowledge and expertise in clinical theory and practice as it relates to the populations served by Wellmore.
Must be capable of working as a part of a team and be able to effectively communicate with both families and professionals (in writing and verbally).
- Masters degree in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling or Marriage & Family Therapy
- CT license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Marriage & Family Therapist or Professional Counselor and Doctorate in psychology
- Minimum 3 years post-graduate clinical experience working with children, adolescents or families
- Experience providing clinical supervision and the necessary credentialing from NASW, AAMFT or APA
- Active CT drivers license
- Experience in family therapies and/or training in family systems theory and practice is preferred
Successful record in nonprofit staff supervision. The ability to meet program and fiscal targets. The ability to work independently, see projects through from start to completion, motivate/mentor and encourage/challenge staff while focusing on quality outcomes, as well as the ability to function effectively as a member of a management team, are also necessary.
Must understand and be able to display the knowledge and expertise necessary to perform supervision of mental health professionals.
Must be culturally competent to serve agency clientele. Must be able to effectively communicate with staff, client families, Board members, other professionals, and the community at large. Ability and comfort with public speaking on topics relevant to the Wellmore, Inc. mission.
Wellmore is a vibrant mental health treatment and substance abuse recovery organization offering innovative and evidence-based care models throughout the Northwest region of CT. We offer a supportive work atmosphere, focused on staff development and training, as well as offer a competitive array of benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Pre-taxed Health Savings Account
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Company-paid short term and long term disability insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Discount Tuition
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling
- Employee discounts on Verizon Wireless services
Wellmore is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Wellmore, Inc.