Marketing Communications Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire a Marketing professional to work from our HQ office in the Atlanta GA area.
Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer on an as-needed basis.
We will consider REMOTE if the candidate is located in the US and is open to traveling to Atlanta when necessary.
Our client is a is a leading producer of specialty ingredients which are added to improve texture, consistency, and stability in food, pharmaceutical and industrial products. Our products are derived from renewable raw materials found in nature for use in jam, fruit and milk drinks, confectionery products as well as industrial applications. We work across the whole value chain from natural raw materials to customers’ end products. Our company is one of the largest privately held, family-owned companies in the United States. With approximately $3 billion in sales and 4,000 employees worldwide, we have a combined material presence in more than 20 countries.
· Manage development and execution of integrated marketing communications strategies, campaigns and deliverables, including strategic considerations, branding alignment, messaging, content strategy & execution, paid media considerations/budgeting and creative strategy & execution.
· Deliverables may include product and application literature/collateral, email promotions, print and/or digital advertising, sales support tools, trade show/event display signage and support materials, video and other branded content (i.e. white papers, infographics, podcasts).
· Serve as key point of contact and project manager in providing MarCom counsel and support to Strategic Segments/Regional Marketing, Platforms and other Marketing colleagues, ensuring consistent delivery of agreed deliverables, on time and on budget.
· Manage 3rd party vendors/agencies/freelance resources and other resources on a project basis within budget for scope of responsibility.
· Supervise other team members, contractors and/or interns as assigned.
· Manage development and updating of the global promotional calendar for the organization, in collaborating with other team members and Marketing stakeholders as needed.
· Oversee the MarCom planning and executional support for trade shows and events, teaming closely with the respective Strategic Segments/Regional Marketing leads and ensuring compliance with brand messaging and standards globally.
· Manage large scale, global communications/promotional planning and programs as assigned.
· Provide guidance for marketing communications development strategies, plans and programs.
· Manage development and execution of marketing communications initiatives and deliverables, collaborating closely with other MarCom team members and Strategic Segments/Regional Marketing, Platforms and other Marketing, Commercial and Innovation colleagues as appropriate.
· Manage engagement and work of marketing/creative agencies and freelance resources to support marketing and brand development needs of the business.
· Work within defined budget to deliver agreed support of global and regional marketing communications programs and needs.
· Assist Director, Brand & Marketing Communications with integrated marketing and brand communications planning and project oversight/execution as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications and/or public relations; MBA a plus
· Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in B2B marketing, marketing communications and/or corporate communications—either corporate/in-house or agency environment; B2C marketing/communications experience is a plus.
· Global manufacturing and/or industry experience in food & beverage, personal care, household care and/or nutrition/health & wellness a big plus.
· Experience with brand standards compliance as it relates to operational execution of supporting materials and promotional programs.
· Proven project leadership and process management experience and cross-functional project/team management experience required.
· Integrated marketing communications planning and program/project management in high volume environment.
· Strong capabilities and experience in content strategy/planning and creation, i.e., video, presentations, marketing literature, event signage, infographics--facilitating and collaborating with creative/production resources to create impactful branded content/assets.
· Understanding of and experience with traditional and digital channels, strategies, and production processes, including print/digital advertising, digital/social/content marketing, trade shows, PR, and sales support tools.
· Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact at all levels of a global organization and to drive consensus and decisioning
· Creative, independent thinker and self-starter.
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills; solid presentation and facilitation skills.
For the successful candidate we offer a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus (12% target), and participation in the company profit sharing program. We offer medical/dental/vision insurance, 3 weeks PTO to start, and much more.
If you are qualified and interested, please apply today!
Wellington Executive Search, Inc.Why Work Here?
Stability, high growth industry, room for advancement
We are one of the top recruiting companies in the USA for jobs in the ingredients sector in the following industries: Food, Nutritional, Pharma, Flavor, Fragrance, and Personal Care/Cosmetic. Specialty chemical manufacturing too!