Director of Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Marketing
Wellfit is the dental industry’s fintech solution! A healthcare fintech company that enhances experiences between patients, providers, employers, and payors. Wellfit provides access to treatment and care of all by removing financial barriers.
About the Role
The Director of Marketing position is a key management role for our organization, working as a part of a team to provide marketing strategy and support to the product and sales teams. You must be well organized, professional, and understand a complex sales cycle (to provide strategic marketing advice and support). You take initiative and can work in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Works hand in hand with the product, business development, and sales teams to identify industry trends, product features and benefits, and the demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Creates strategic marketing plans, objectives, strategies, and tactics. Executes marketing plan.
- Strong writer with a passion for thought leadership.
- Collaborates with business development, product, and sales to create a plan and execute on that plan for promotional activities and tradeshow needs.
- Translates the marketing vision into specific projects, action plans, and tactics.
- Manages the execution of marketing objectives, strategies, programs, and policies for all products and services for the organization.
- Oversees critical marketing functions to ensure the information and support for programs are effectively delivered. This includes a customer relationship management program as well as traditional and social media.
- Works closely with Data Analytics, Business Development, and Sales teams to establish robust data streams and analytical processes to track and Identify changes in customers, competitors, and business climate and enable responsive marketing activities.
- Manages vendor selection, relationships, and budgets.
- Provide trade show marketing support and work at select trade shows alongside sales.
- Highly motivated, energetic, hardworking self-starter.
- Ability to produce timely deliverables and manage multiple and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build strong business relationships in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Adaptable to various audiences and needs.
- People leadership experience.
- Business to business marketing success.
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong acumen for learning new technology.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent experiences.
- Dallas-Fort Worth, TX based.
- SaaS product experience
- Dental and/or healthcare industry knowledge preferred
- Fintech experience
Company Perks and Benefits
- Hybrid working model
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid time off
Powered by JazzHR
Wellfit Technologies Inc.
Get fresh Fintech Copywriter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.