Are you a people person that thrives in a sales environment and enjoys providing exceptional service to prospects and residents? Are you ready to become part of a leasing team?
Currently we are recruiting for a Leasing Consultant role is an integral part of team. This position is responsible for leasing prospects their new home and providing timely, professional, and quality service to prospects and existing residents. The right candidate must be a team player with a positive can-do attitude.
The leasing consultant position is primarily a sales role with responsibilities that include all leasing efforts such as
- Presenting our communities in a compelling approach
- Overcoming objections
- Building relationships and creating excitement
- Implementing marketing programs of the property
- Successfully leasing of apartments
- Qualifying potential residents
- Renewing existing residents
- Creation of all rental agreements
- Recording all traffic, rental results, & resident activity
- Providing professional service at all times, including assisting residents with service requests.
The leasing consultant position requires the ability to access all units and to physically tour the property in its entirety to show prospective residents, inspect the premises, deliver notices, assist with emergency measures as required, and the ability to withstand all weather conditions including temperatures in excess of 90 degrees or below 32 degrees.
Just some of the perks of working at Weller Residential:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual salary reviews
- Advancement opportunities
- On the job training
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, Company paid life & disability
- 401k with company matching
- Employee perk program that offers corporate rates & discounts
- Voluntary pet insurance
- Vacation, sick/personal, floating holidays & holidays for full and part-time associates
- Housing discounts
- Uniform allowances
- Great people working in a dynamic team atmosphere
The leasing consultant position requires the ability to communicate effectively with people and present a positive, professional image. In addition, the position requires the following:
- Professional image
- Good organizational skills
- Good verbal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to close a sale
- Ability to read and write English.
- Must have basic computer skills, including working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Yardi knowledge preferred.
- Ability and access to drive a car
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- A high school education or equivalent is required.
- The position requires the ability to read and write English fluently, and the ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
- Generally, no previous property management experience is required. However, experience qualifications will vary by property size and type and also vary within a position at a given property.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
If interested in this position, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.